At LAGUPRES S.L. we work to offer you the best possible experience with our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the LAW 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), LAGUPRES S. L informs the user that, as the party responsible for the treatment, it will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment starts by explaining the following to you:
We collect your data to improve the user experience by addressing your interests and needs.
We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we collect it.
Our intention is to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information, we will always do so in a compliant manner, and where necessary, we will ask for your consent.
We understand that your information belongs to you. Therefore, if you choose not to give us permission to process it, you can ask us to stop processing it.
Our priority is to ensure your security and to process your data in accordance with EU law.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
LAGUPRES, S.L., with CIF B43755586, address at C/ Irlanda, 23 P.I. Constantí, 43120 Constantí, Tarragona and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org Registro Mercantil de Tarragona Tomo 1980, folio 144, hoja T-28926, inscripción 8.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
– Telephone number and e-mail address.
– Information relating to payments and returns.
– IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and details of your device’s operating system.
– Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
LAGUPRES S.L. processes the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
– To manage the sending of the information requested.
– To manage the CVs that are sent by email to email@example.com.
– To develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks with the aim of personalising treatment in accordance with their characteristics and needs and improving the customer’s online experience.
In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third party companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to claims from customers or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
– Consent of the data subject for the contracting of services and products and for contact forms.
– Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
– Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, LAGUPRES S.L. will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers with whom LAGUPRES S.L. works, may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
LAGUPRES S.L tries to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, personal data may be required by law to be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can send your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the provisions of the GDPR you can request:
– Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we hold about you.
– Right of rectification: you can communicate any changes to your personal data.
– Right to erasure and the right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion of your personal data after it has been blocked.
– Right to limit processing: this means restricting the processing of personal data.
– Right to object: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, opposing further processing.
– Right to portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
– Right not to be subject to individualised decisions: you can ask not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including the processing of personal data, which produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be refused if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
In addition, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is the only person responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating LAGUPRES S.L. from any responsibility in this respect. The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. LAGUPRES S.L. reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with the users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
LAGUPRES S.L. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could originate from the use of this information.
LAGUPRES S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages, even being able to limit or not allow access to this information. LAGUPRES S.L is exonerated from any responsibility for any damage or harm that the user could suffer as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by LAGUPRES S.L as long as it comes from external sources.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years of age and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we handle personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically addressed to minors However, in the event that any of them are addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of the LO3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), LAGUPRES S.L will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians in order to process the personal data of minors In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
LAGUPRES S.L. has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and tries to install those other additional technical means and measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the Personal Data provided to LAGUPRES S.L.
LAGUPRES S.L. is not responsible for hypothetical damages or prejudices that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the control of LAGUPRES S. L.; of delays or blockages in the functioning of the electronic system. L; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that could be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of LAGUPRES S.L. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures in the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites.